Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am playing the Sunday 1k on SealsWithClubs. (selling action)

I am selling action into the SWC big Sunday mtt. I have sold 20% so far,and want to sell up to 50%. I killed Carbon for $4000 before cashing out $2500 and losing the rest I have made a ton on SWC from playing mtt's..... they are super soft. I can accept PayPal if you want a piece of me. I can return PayPal + SWC upon a cash; or can pay you straight in SWC coins. These coins are worth a lot.... over $110 atm and have been as high as $260. This is a great value imo. I have won almost 10 coins from both mtt's and cash. Selling 50% @ spot value. Bubble chat me guys I am around a lot. Sick value.... get a roll on SWC and play with me. I have the BI allready, just want to reduce variance. I have sold numerous coins already to people here and on SWC. My roi is off the charts @ SWC..... players are seriously retarded. #HMU

Grab some ballers..... good way to get a roll on SWC.

niceee GL sickread,, ow did u get started there with chips?? in those freerolls?? just wonderin GL

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    niceee GL sickread,, ow did u get started there with chips?? in those freerolls?? just wonderin GL
    Lil G actually staked me in a 50 chipper. I got second and then played in another with my share and took 1st. I then played a 150 chipper and took 1st for 2100 chips. I have won a 200r on there for 4500 and a few top 3-4 place finishes in some bigger 600 chip BI's. In total I am up over 10 coins there + up in trades there. Pretty sick site.

ohh i see so u didnt have to start from free,, niceee work!!....

Will take GDMP/PayPal/SWC coins/Juicy Stakes/BCP.... looking to sell up to 25% more on my package. Have killed SWC over 10 days, just have had to withdraw some of my winnings for life expenses. This site is fool of total idiots who wanna give you their chips. 5o 5% could turn into a lot if I go real deep. #WINNING

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd stake you if I could. All I can do is wish you the best of luck... so... Good Luck!! May the poker gods look down upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Will take GDMP/PayPal/SWC coins/Juicy Stakes/BCP.... looking to sell up to 25% more on my package. Have killed SWC over 10 days, just have had to withdraw some of my winnings for life expenses. This site is fool of total idiots who wanna give you their chips. 5o 5% could turn into a lot if I go real deep. #WINNING
    How much Juicy $ for a 10% stake?

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    How much Juicy $ for a 10% stake?
    Coins are @ between $100 and $110 atm so $10 Juicy. If I placed I could ship all SWC back for your stake, or Juicy + your portion of the win. You can bet I will be playing super strong for the win as coins are only going to go up. I also wanna continue cementing my reputation thereon SWC, because I wanna keep getting stakes @ a good rate. Either way Cookies rail me and watch me activate BEAST MODE>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast