Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Thread: BCP funds

PokerOwned God

BCP funds

Anyone interested in buying bcp funds from me. Now, I do not have them right this second, in fact if I do it would not be for a few days.

Here is the catch. I would have to deposit funds. So therefore I would be looking to sell $1.00 bcp for the $1.00 plus interest.

I have no problem doing this, so if someone out there is unable to deposit I could for you in a sense.

Any ideas anyone, let me know.

Peace

PokerOwned God
    ok so I did but I made one transfer of five bucks but somehow it cost me 10.00 so bcp for sale but I need to sell for a price that is going to make up for that money lost.

if anyone interested, let me know. im sure there are better rates out there. gl

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    ok so I did but I made one transfer of five bucks but somehow it cost me 10.00 so bcp for sale but I need to sell for a price that is going to make up for that money lost.

if anyone interested, let me know. im sure there are better rates out there. gl
    With cheaper rates out there you might want to make some money on there before you start selling it for more then others are. I just dont see you being able to make up that 10 buck fee you paid unless you win some money to sell.. Good luck tho
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden