Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    So what's your take on Bankroll management? I currently have 27.00 on carbon and was trying to figure out the best way to increase it. I have heard a good rule is 5% for Cash games and a 1 table SNG, and 2% for a MTT/MTT SNG.
    what you say up there is one school of thought and its fine ... another school of thought is ask yourself is $27 a bankroll worth protecting ... that's up to you. If you can replace 27 bucks easily, go wild and have some fun.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    This is true bmeelneg, i could go on a spree and risk much more than I plan. My goal was to keep increasing as much as I can and build the empire. I'm currently up to 32.56.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is true bmeelneg, i could go on a spree and risk much more than I plan. My goal was to keep increasing as much as I can and build the empire. I'm currently up to 32.56. +1111

The easiest and safest way to build it would be multitbling DorN sitngos

PokerOwned God
    Double up touneys are gd... but by far your best BR improvement will come from ... PO. Watch videos, post here and get 400 points a week... thats plenty to get into our $40 free rolls. You play well at all and you should build a BR by playing Fantasy poker, Last Longer Bets, taking the occasional survey and then cashing out points for money on Carbon. I've won $114 in 6 months and have about that many points to exhange - maybe for another $75...Thats an extra $200 every 7 months for almost nothing. you should be able to play .02/.04 all day every day.... Play the $600 guaranteed dazzlers, $1.10 entry etc... NEver miss a free roll ($200) if you can. You should be able to get some Satelite coupons at leat from that. GL.

PokerOwned God
    all good points guys i hear so much about the dons..i started doing some this week..gl peeps

Seasoned Veteran
    I dont have a roll online currently but when i played on stars i always stuck with mtt's only, and used a 1% rule. I played games that were = to 1% of my role, thus giving me aprox 100 buyins at any given moment. So for instance I had $1500 as a roll, id play $15 and under mtts. It worked very well, and the worse downswing i had while on this plan was for only around 35 % of my roll, whereas ive busted several other rolls using other plans...

no have bankroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play micro stakes until you have it built up to $50 grows. hahahahahaha

PokerOwned Master
    Bankroll want you win a tournement ???? no ???

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast