Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3 words Discipline Discipline Discipline but sumtimes tis isn't enough ...
    Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

😎

PokerOwned Master
    i never have made a deposit and right now i am around 40 dollars in two different sites, i think i will be back to poker up from now and try to bild up a bankroll

starting with low value takes a lot of time and patience - guess I have lost the will and just play for the fun of it.
    Of course if I win that's another matter.

It seems that Poker Site Freerolls seem to be coming back at some sites. Starting from nothing can be done, but you have be patient and grind your way up. Most peeps try to take a small amount and turn it into a "giant" bankroll. With the up and down swings, it's very improbable to do. Your bankroll guide lines seem to be good. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Bankroll building is the worst! I always tilt and over play my limits and go broke...

The thing you MUSt do is only play like 20% of your roll at all times either MTT entyr or cash game buyin.....Dont ver play your limits.... Make sure you a comfortably at the limit your playing........Scared money wont win money!!!

So good luck I always have trouble since I want to play mid stakes I HATE micros....Super donk fest so GLGL

-OC

PokerOwned Master
    ima try it on po I got 90 points lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Bankroll building is the worst! I always tilt and over play my limits and go broke...

The thing you MUSt do is only play like 20% of your roll at all times either MTT entyr or cash game buyin.....Dont ver play your limits.... Make sure you a comfortably at the limit your playing........Scared money wont win money!!!

So good luck I always have trouble since I want to play mid stakes I HATE micros....Super donk fest so GLGL

-OC
    20% is far to much, you should not make a buy inn which is higher tan 5% of your bankroll, later on you should not even risk 2%, you really have to know your limits or the others will get your money, even if you are a shark there can be a downswing with lots of bad beats

Quote Originally Posted by charlymorton View Post
    Good luck. Bankroll building from nothing is very difficult, but it's easy to get carried away when you finally manage to get a few dollars in your account.
    I've gone from $0.30 to $35 in a few hours on Pokerstars, only to lose it all (apart from $0.06) a few hours later because I got a bit carried away. The very next day I went from $0.06 to $85 in a few hours. That time I made sure I transferred some money back to my bank account before losing the rest.
    It's the same on my Betfair poker account. I went from nothing to over ?30 in a short time before again losing it all.
    I had ?0.01 in my Betfair poker account last week. It's now at more than ?150 and so far I've been able to control myself.
    What are you doin' to build up your bankroll from nothing?

Banned
    Read Chris Ferguson's article about starting a bankroll. Believe it was on full tilt where he went from $0 to $10,000.

You can build a Br from nothing. You just need to have the patience and attentiveness to go onto keeping MRM when you do get up a few dollars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast