Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66414.03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    just busted vip freeroll 31st 18 paid aq vs a9 flopped a 9 bricked out keep up the run good lol

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Good luck and hope you reach your goals...might try DON's...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck you can do it if you practice dicipline me i dont have much lol

PokerOwned Master
    Goodluck bro! Seems like you have made some progress! One comment I'd like to add is if it doesn't work out, don't feel discouraged because it will more than likely take time. A bankroll is just a number but a poker strategy cannot be quantified!

Good luck! :-)

If you're not averse to spending more time, the Fun Step promotions are a good way to make up to $10/day.. especially if you're starting/boosting your bankroll.

well day 1 sucked woke up and realized there was a server reset so will start with freerolls this am thanks for the info guys i remember the chris ferguson i actually built my first roll on bugsys club in 04-05 from freerolls to 2.8k in 5 months when i was an 8th grader so trying to redo that by the 18th i really just want a roll without depositing ill be at choctaw for the choctaw classic grinding live and would like to have a roll to grind outside of the live felt while im there and after black friday im too nervous to deposit any decent amount of money

Experienced Member
    woke up late only got 3 tournies in bricked em all lol new theme lookin to not miss any or just the noon tomorrow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123