Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Knight-Lieutenant

Carbon Poker, is it Rigged???

literally i always get so freaking close to top 20 in the freerolls, which is about a 1 in 250 chance, and yet whenever i play for real money i cant even ever get close to winning the small 10 player sit n gos, which is about 1 in 3 chance of getting in the money. Its just strange.

Sergeant
    carbon is king of bad beats lol

Obviously Carbon Poker is rigged. Nobody ever wins EVER. Everyone loses all the time. Only Carbon Poker wins. The players themselves always just lose lose lose.

Knight-Lieutenant
    I know but look at the thread about the Carbon HORSE freeroll tourny, everyone that posted says they have gotten in like 4th place and stuff!
    i wonder if they have secret carbon poker riggers hidden in these websites who post false info. hmmmmm

PokerOwned Master
    enough with the conspiracies already - online poker (esp freerolls) are wired to induce action but they are not rigged against certain players

Quote Originally Posted by dbbc_0169 View Post
    enough with the conspiracies already - online poker (esp freerolls) are wired to induce action but they are not rigged against certain players
    i agreeeeeeeeee, lol, if u play long enuf online poker u will see it all,, happens to all of us tho,, just stop the ITS RIGGED and conspiracy talk,, it gets old after while but we do all feels that way at times too

Knight-Lieutenant
    Wait, but if you look at a lot of their guaranteed tournys they seem like they are losing a lot of money with the low amount of players! like the 100k guaranteed, you think that they have a guy who knows all the cards to take it down? I know UB did that and it was proved, thats why its no USA anymore, i think that the no USA poker rooms are all rigged because they got caught, thats what i think,

PokerOwned Master
    your looking into it too much... poker is cyclical by nature, you have your upswings and your downswings - and everyone hates the downswings. I dont buy into the "let one guy win the tourney" garbage either, that would be highly unethical and illegal first off, second off it just seems like an action that would discourage players from using that site, and what poker site wants less users?
    Last edited by dbbc_0169; 07-26-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    idk

Private
    people chasing gut shots hitting.
    kings getting cracked by cards like a2
    top two getting beat by bottom pair (tripping up)
    story of my life, but thats just cuz you play more hands, you get more beats.
    You never seem to remember your wins, but always your beats.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast