Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Help Jason figure this out..

What would you do in a PO tournament FIRST to act (SEVEN behind you) with A10s w/ 8 bbs and average stack of 12 bbs. 16 players left, 10 breaks the bubble?

What hands would you shove there? How do you balance your tournament life with stack increasing value?

I know what SR23 would say vs Mich or something, but more advice would be cool.

id go allin but i havent been playing good i lost all patience
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I think with less than 10 BBs A 10s is shoveable there. You don't have much time before your stack gets to the point where even if you pick up a painted pair, you will get called.

fk it..go eat a hot dog.....no patience here anymore as well.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I take the following decisions into consideration for this:

1. You are better than the average PO player
    2. Your skill is stealing a lot of smaller pots.

I'd fold - you can pick WAY better spots and you still have leeway to try a steal (which is your move ) without risking the whole stack.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

easy fold here.
    shoving IP with rags would be alot more valuable
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

especially in a turbo style game, blind down to 3 bigs is not bad in turbos imo.

feeling the need to shove just becuz you are sub 10 bigs is so 2006, AND only applies to deepstack games
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    easy fold here.
    shoving IP with rags would be alot more valuable
    I don't know if I'd go as far as saying the fold is easy, but I think I agree.

But I couldn't help but feel like I was making a mistake as I folded. I felt like I was intentionally doing the wrong thing when I did. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    especially in a turbo style game, blind down to 3 bigs is not bad in turbos imo.

feeling the need to shove just becuz you are sub 10 bigs is so 2006, AND only applies to deepstack games
    lmao...#so2006....... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Current B2B Champ
    2.5x it, then if you get raised by a loose player snap call, a tight player then you could call or fold. If everyone flats your preflop raise and you see a flop, shove with any pair or draw. If you whiff folding is okay.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast