Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Can i get the points lcdboss-

ok abut 3 days ago, lcdboss asked me at a table if i wanted to do an lbet, since the po site ws updating - i agreed and the points wee for 200 points-mind you i said as well a him-that loser pays when they are kncked out... i messaged him about it, he said by the end of the day was no problem, so i said cool.. its been three days and i have seen him in several tourneys and from what i hear he is trustworthy... i go to marketplace last nigth and the post for me requesting his points was taken
    down, so i posted another... but what should i do? i am not being a dick over 200 points, but WHAT the hell... why propose a bet and not have the points, then say you will have them by the end of the day then still not pay 3 days later???

CAN I JUST HAVE THE POINTS LCDABOSS... ITS BEEN LONGER THAN WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD PAY ME BACK-BUT CAN I JUST HAVE THEM,,,,

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont think he will screw you over 200points but it doesnt look good when you know you owe someone and stalling for some reason.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    The amount of the points is not significant....it is the principle if you give your word honor it....

pike, im waiting on my points too. lol i noticed my market thing was taken down too
    ?

so has LCDBoss responded yet.....................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    He should pay, be sure to message him then post the 200 in market. He has been good with his word as far as I know. Best of Luck.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned God
    Have you tried a private message? He should pay up.

Banned
    I have done many loans here and have done other transactions on pokerowned to scam you of 200 points, I am sorry for the stall but I am having problem getting points because I have been working ALL week and havent been on pokerowned, I went to go and buy some points from tommy and my paypal was messed up which I will be getting straighten out tonight and will be buying points and will be sending you your 200 and will also send RavenKitty the points I owe him in LS.

You sent me a couple PMs sounding pretty angry and even though I understand its only 200 points, not even worth $0.50 I will not run off and never send you your points real life things going on like working and not being online and paypal issues. No need for anyone to throw my name in the dirt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Theres lcd,knew you wouldnt fail me bud, I havent seen you on CC for a while now.

Banned
    Yeah been busy man havent been playing online for a few days.. my schedule i can't play CC tourneys either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast