Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Banned

Anyone interested in BAPs?

I was thinking about doing a small BAP on PO, for a daily live $50 MTT that I play in sometimes in St. Louis I have played in it twice and placed 31st (bad beat) and 4th.

I would sell 25 shares at $2 a share and accept paypal, make up involved.

Please post if you are interested, Good chance to turn $2 or more into more money, will post pics of me there, my ticket, and a picture holding a sign saying PokerOwned

Survey Master
    this will be hard to sell out man. besides the fact youve only been here a month, how would you pay ppl if you cashed? many factors will be hard to sell in this. gl to you but im gonna have to pass

Banned
    I'm accepting paypal therefore I would pay through paypal using my debit card if I cash not had at all, its done 24/7 all the time was just trying to bring more to the forum, nobody has to buy from PO, doesnt matter it will be sold somewhere else then.

You should let me answer the question before saying it will be hard because its really simple on how I will pay if cashed, for anyone who don't trust me that's their lost, I have done plenty of trades, doubt ?I will run over a $2 share or $50 for that matter.
    Last edited by LCDaBoss; 02-20-2013 at 09:02 AM.