Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66414.03

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

lilturkgirl #1 quest

I have made a lot of successful cashes on carbon poker.. and in being the greatest player on this website, i will go on to prove by providing my own zero to hero story. my quest will include updates after each milestone $50, $250, $1,000 ect ..

after my last cash out, and donking around for fun im currently at $1.89 carbon , $3.80 juicystakes.

p.s. this has nothing to do with me fulfilling some poker dream, it has everything to do with me being a superior player.. and proving that nobody can come close to matching the turks talent when she is on her A game.

PokerOwned Master
    OMG lol when the can you stop being an ignorant fuck?

ok u are not that bad but by FAR not the best

you should be banned ... reason: being a ignorant asshole

have u not noticed this is not making you being liked alot?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    talk to me when you can manage to win more than $15 in a years time being on this website.. nuff said

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i find it amazing after embarassing gametime, ranking in top pages here consistently, being ranked in the top 3 on the other website with hundreds of players & having a top 3 team, and in winning the 10k vip carbon freeroll .. that people like you feel they deserve to talk to a player on my caliber level.

which is exactly why i will go on to prove, and erase all doubts that i am truly the greatest here peroid.

PokerOwned Master
    LILG could beat you in a poker game. In otherwords go play checkers or something.

hahahaha turk owns you noobs so stfu lol
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i find it amazing after embarassing gametime, ranking in top pages here consistently, being ranked in the top 3 on the other website with hundreds of players & having a top 3 team, and in winning the 10k vip carbon freeroll .. that people like you feel they deserve to talk to a player on my caliber level.

which is exactly why i will go on to prove, and erase all doubts that i am truly the greatest here peroid.
    i find it amazing how there is ignorant fucks like you on this worl no wonder their is war lolol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    hahahaha turk owns you noobs so stfu lol
    i never said he was bad in playing poker that still dosnt mean he isnt an ignorant fuck thats just been raised way off

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    i never said he was bad in playing poker that still dosnt mean he isnt an ignorant fuck thats just been raised way off
    thanks for reading my thread.. now stfu and quit spamming, ty

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    I have made a lot of successful cashes on carbon poker.. and in being the greatest player on this website, i will go on to prove by providing my own zero to hero story. my quest will include updates after each milestone $50, $250, $1,000 ect ..

after my last cash out, and donking around for fun im currently at $1.89 carbon , $3.80 juicystakes.

p.s. this has nothing to do with me fulfilling some poker dream, it has everything to do with me being a superior player.. and proving that nobody can come close to matching the turks talent when she is on her A game.
    lilturk you would be in the conversion as greatest player on pokerowned, if you played here more.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast