Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Corporal
    Patience, and relax.In the first period, play tight wait good hands, avoid preflop all in situations, dont try steal the blinds because those are very small in this period.Try to win small pots.All in just with the best hand preflop this is just AA.with KK need to see the flop.In midle period be aggressive and not so tight. Watch your opponents, mostly the betting attitudes if the software allow make note to.

Private
    I would say patience is my biggest problem. I get bored easy and since there are so many freerolls I figure I'll just try harder in the next one, then the next one and so on. Has anyone found a good way to distract yourself so you don't get bored? I've tried TV but that bores me too at times.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if you can double your stack early sit out for a few and walk away

Private
    i got a tip for new players........never start playing lol

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Gamblers View Post
    i got a tip for new players........never start playing lol
    to late, I already started! LOL I am having so much fun. I have only lost $20 since I only play on the penny tables but I was up to $40 once ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mclain View Post
    I try to make it a rule to never play the first hand.=.
    What if you get AA or KK in your first hand??? Theory be damned

BAD MONKEY

dont play garbage hands , watch what type hands other players are playing and the way they bet, keep good notes, a bit of luck dont hurt either. good luck to ya.

Take up golf! Nah only kiddin. A good bit of advice though is that if you ever find yourself in a long and frustrating losing streak, just quite for a while. It's better to take a week or 2 off and make a fresh comeback rather then to continue on a drawn out, depressing losing streak. I do it sometimes, it helps my play and attitude.

Master Sergeant
    yeah main thing is patitiants....also if you in a droughtlike it says above ...take a break and come back later that day or tomorrow or even next week

Quote Originally Posted by C-Money52 View Post
    What if you get AA or KK in your first hand??? Theory be damned
    I am very superstitious of first hand also. I will play AA or kk but will fold any and everything else plain and simple. but i wont even play AA or KK hard. i call the first hand the death hand if i have to play it and win the hand im doomed the rest of the game while it last and never cash. If im playing live i will get up and try not to even look at my hand.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast