Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    get used to it if your going to play freerolls on merge. it happens way too often. i think the key to merge freerolls is to act like an idiot for the first hour and hope like hell you survive the stupidity. if you do you should have enough chips to coast for a lil while.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Best thing to do is get in with the best hand and hope it holds.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I only play premium hands or look at the history and see what what is consistent with the flop and play them. I usually wait till it gets down around 300 before play settles down and you seem to get the more serious player, hang in there and try it , I have placed below 50 numerous times, with patience and not letting the idiots ruin your game >)

PokerOwned God
    you pray and wait for monsters, donks will call u with anything in the early rounds, so if you get a monster play it agresive, you will have callers and hopefully you can triple your stack or more with your monster hands

You gotta play a mixture of hands,,,that way it may help you in future games also,,,,,

Seasoned Veteran
    when it comes to freerolls it's a bad idea to get caught up early in the game. too many players going all in trying to get lucky. I sit back and let the loose donks take one another out. at least for the first 30 minutes or so.

PokerOwned Master
    hang in there i think we all feel your pain and thats poker just let it go and move on

Corporal
    I personally like mixing it up with the loose players in the first hour. It is much easier to get chips out of these people than it is to get them later out of the smarter players that wait it out. Having a bigger stack will also help you take advantage of the players you know are playing a tighter game.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Donks burn and bust before 1st break
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123