Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    well you could defend your blinds like all the Russians used to do on FTP and re-raise all in every time .... OR really how you play your cards on the blinds all depends on how many BB's you have left. for ex: if your extremely short stacked and you on LB and everyone folds to you, if you have Q6 or better its an easy push.

If I am SB I try to get away with calling BB. However, if there is a raise, I fold if I do not have a good early position hand. When blinds and antes are huge, I fold. Trying to stay around for a better opportunity

PokerOwned Master
    the one nice thing about not defending your blinds early in a tourney is that later on in the tourney when the blinds are higher if you get a monster preflop hand people generally are more likely to try and steal your blinds setting you up possibly for more action for your hand

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When playing a hand while in the blind your opponent's will think you don't have anything. Because 99% of the time player's don't have a hand worth calling in the SB/BB. When you get a hand like AK AA or KK you can win real big.

PokerOwned God
    Just keep playing your right tight game at all positions if that is working for you.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Steveg, that is the kind of non-answer that doesn't have any substance to it.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good answers overall.

I usually try to protect my blinds at all costs. It's like when I used to play Age of Empires as a rookie and reacted to the other players' actions. Later on I learned that leaving your base undefend (besides walls) and attacking somewhere---anywhere, is better than just reacting to whatever the player throws at you.

Last edited by eqgh5uea; 11-10-2011 at 01:39 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    its like anything else with poker though because you do it to much someone can set you up expecting you to defend your blind when they have a monster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    youmake stand but with godhands very very agressive

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Good answers overall.

I usually try to protect my blinds at all costs. It's like when I used to play Age of Empires as a rookie and reacted to the other players' actions. Later on I learned that leaving your base undefend (besides walls) and attacking somewhere---anywhere, is better than just reacting to whatever the player throws at you.

well said i like this one. i used to love building lots of guard towers in age of empires lol was funnn!! then i used to wait for someone to dare reach even close to my base forget entering it lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast