Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Favorite Trash Hand?

for me, its T5 suited. I don't play it every time its dealt to me, but I like how it can make some concealed monsters, also 5 and 10 are in every possible straight.

So, what's yours, or do you hate all trash hands?

Seasoned Veteran
    I do not like to play weak hands, on the other hand, this is dependent on my position.

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't have a favorite. I play all sorts of trash. I play for fun so i don't really care too much about playing bad.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Q 3. I just like the nickname (the gay waiter or the San Francisco Busboy, Because it's a queen with a tre') I just think its funny.

I like it when I get 9-3 in the big blind - I won't play it otherwise unless I'm chipped up (in which case I might play anything to press my advantage). If it hits, nobody really expects it, and the odds that someone not in a blind having hit it are relatively low.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Q9 C Q8 C aahhh hell

Any queen sooted doesnt it just look sneaky?

2-5 off in the big blind .......... cant tell you how many times i won lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    Q9 C Q8 C aahhh hell

Any queen sooted doesnt it just look sneaky?
    I wouldn't really call q9 or q8 suited a trash hand. I'd call any suited hands with the range of a str8 playable from any position for a reasonable price

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    6 8 suited is one of the best trash hands at carbon!! seems to hit a lot!! i have tripled up many times while short stacked with this hand!! J T suited isnt really a trash hand, but is another great short stacked hand to shove with, also seems to hit a lot!!

Suited gaped and double gaps. I wouldn't call a lot of the unplayable hands “trash hands” exactly. This shouldn't stop you from trying to bully other players into folding the blinds. Just make sure that you have a backup plan if you get re-raised.

The one time to bet aggressively is when the other players at the table seem timid to bet. This is the best way to try to pick up free blinds. Even if someone re-raises your raise, at least you will know that someone is lying about their hand initially.

And important thing to learn is to recognize hands are weak by their value but have the odds of winning. For instance, if you consider the card combination- Q-4. This hand is very weak, but in case you opponent happens to have a card with only a Q in it with something of value lesser than 4, you will win.

No matter how low the chances of this being the case may be, but they cannot be totally over-ruled. Your opponents may have a stronger hand that you. The more the number of opponents on the table, the more are the chances of your losing.

But as I said before, such risks should be taken at the right time. If you are alert, enough you will get a rough idea of the type hands in the possession of your opponents and you will be able to make the right moves accordingly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast