Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

dont loan azreal

i am not saying to not loan azreal because he doesnt pay back....

but

he literally is such an asshole that he even makes loans gestured his way to be a fucking problem....

i offered him 12 points interest on 200 point loan that he was asking for in chat

he declined it....and then tried to tallk shit about how he has regular backers????????

lmfao

regular backers for what????????? O YEA!!!!!!!!!! his pussy ass 200 point loans

end of story
    welcome to pokerowned dicklick
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    i was here while chat was going on, no doubt he was complaing, but he has that right, but to make a thread saying dont loan him, is kind of childlish man..pay him no mind and dont offer him another loan is the way to handle it..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

He said one of his loaners, and he does have regular ppl who charge him 0 interest.
    You don't have to loan him. I missed the incident, but checked the archives and you were way out of line in your reaction.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yep, that's his MO. I avoid dealing with him, and try to avoid contact with him altogether.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I gotta agree with game time. I loan Az all the time, he always pays, and quick.

u wrong about this lovely person.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Pointless threads are pointless. Please Close and Delete.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont understand why u guys even as for loans

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree this is pointless posting....

He told me to stop making offers on his loans because my rates are insulting to him, and sent me a picture of an old, naked, fat dude and said he would be sending pics like that until I stopped making offers. You got off easy.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast