Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Am I understanding Royal Loyalty?

So, I'm listening to Radio Loyalty. Some captcha comes up once in awhile. So far it's been "One Deposit Checking" three times. And I fill that in, and I get points for it?

Is that all there is to it?

How many points do I check for each captcha?

How many minutes between them?

How long does it last? All day?

yes thats it just enter the code. if you do it through the offer wall then you can do it every 10 minutes.it last all day. you get 5 points per code you enter.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have been banned from Radio Loyalty for over a year now !! Can someone please help me get this ban lifted!

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    last time I tried radio loyalty it said that the service was not available in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    last time I tried radio loyalty it said that the service was not available in my area.
    This likely means you have been banned also. What are you guys doing at Radio to all get banned? It is cut and dry. Every ten minutes you put in an entry and that is that.

PokerOwned God
    That's it. Just type what it tells you and you get points.

PokerOwned Master
    yes it is that simple to get those points for the pass code it displays. I have used it many times and like it to play sometimes when I am playing poker.

Experienced Member
    Radio Loyalty is really solid and straight forward. Seems like an easy way to earn points just for listening to the radio.

I like that I can be doing other things in the background and just check it every 10 mins. Perfect for me. Plus no dealing with surveys!

PokerOwned Master
    i been using radioloyalty while i play for like six months and those points add up big time. i have earned 60,000 points since i joined this site and half are probabably from radio loyalty

PokerOwned Master
    radioloyalty and crowdflower are the only tasks that convert 100% of the time. stick with those

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast