Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

are micros even worth playin

seems like you play them all day place in a few but they don't pay shit. get bad beats on the rest and back where u started or worse kinda seems like a waist of time lately. what you guys think. kinda wondering if I should jump straight to a big tourney. then if u run good u make something if ya don't then guess all done. would love to here what you guys think getting kida frustrated with it.

it depends on your bankroll. I agree the small micro mtt are not worth much unless you place top 3. finish 10th and get a dollar profit on 4 hours of play lol... but when my bankroll is low i like the micro 1.50/.15 6 man double or nothings on BCP. they are good for building up your bankroll to get to higher level games. i wouldn't play expensive buy ins if your bankroll is low. one shot isnt a good approach imo.

PokerOwned Veteran
    they are good for building up your bankroll and opposition is quite easy, so yeah, for beginners they are great

PokerOwned God
    build your bankroll with them and climb up to higher levels.

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    It really depends on how you view money and if you play bigger game live or something like that. If you are looking to building a bankroll and use good bankroll management, then its good. If you're questioning whether to play it or just dont see much skill to it, then play bigger. Its hard to take the micros seriously sometimes and you should play where you take the game seriously while not killing your bankroll or affecting your emotions.

hi, very interesting , regards!

PokerOwned Pro
    Micro's suck.. but they say if you can't beat the micro's then your not gonna be able to bat higher stakes, and that there are bad beats no matter what level you play...that's just a part of poker.

PokerOwned Pro
    On the micros I prefer SNGs. They take way less time and the payout is about the same as if you were to able to cash and not FT. SnGs are better $$ for your time in micros

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah micros can b frustrating spme days. But if u dont have the bankroll what can u do. Grind it out

PokerOwned God
    They're kinda worth playing. It's mostly for people who like to grind up their bankroll slowly. A bunch of little shots at big money is better that just one shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast