Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hate it when people call me on a draw seems like they nail it everytime but depending on where im at in a tourney I might or if its a freeroll or not

Banned
    or they bet it and u dont see the flush I dont like ti when it happens to me . lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    never call your tourny life without a made hand unless your severely short and it very late in the tournament, or its like a royal draw and you got two over plus the flush....
    Very true. If you already have a comfortable stack, no sense in risking ur tournament life on a draw. But, if it's a straight flush draw, well, that's something else.

PokerOwned Veteran
    on a "naked" straight draw ummmm usually not a good idea to call ai for your turney life... now if you have a combo draw(st+fl) or a draw plus overs when you put the guy on top pair then that becomes a different situation. but for just a 8 out draw with two to come its usually not a good idea

PokerOwned Veteran
    and forgot to add it also depends to how commited you are to the pot ie there was betting and raising then the guy ships on you you might have to call if off if+50% of your stack is already in there

PokerOwned Veteran
    It all depends on what the board is like. If it looks like a board no one has hit, then you can push on a draw. Also depends on your stack and how much is in the pot

Depends on the relative stacks, your read on the other player, and the amount of the bet relative to the pot size (e.g., if you're 32% to win, you need to be getting over 3:1 to call)

PokerOwned Veteran
    yup that's me, chicken never going to win the tournaments. got to push it baby.

PokerOwned Master
    I would not call all in for a draw unless I have more than 50% odds to win.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Really its a broad question. .. what stage of touney? I mean if u have 100bb and facing a 5bb shorty.. ya jam.. but for ex: in sngs.. sometimes jamming 10bb w 2overs and draw is deff the right move on bubble.. other times u shouldn't chase.. very stack size dependent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast