Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Rush Tourney Final Tables

Does anyone else find the standard of play at rush final tables really bad?

It's like everyone is still in rush modes. For example last month was in the 7.5k gtd, 5 out of 7 left on 250k me and another on 750k ish he had about 10 k more.

15k 30k blinds, he opens for 90k under the gun, I make it 400k with aa, he insta shoves 10j off at me........perfect or it should be

Flop: 7 2 king .........looking good
    Turn: queen .......i know whats coming next
    river: 9

I come 7th for $250ish instead of having way over half the chips and winning $2.7k. How can this fool not see that i comitted with my 3 bet? I was the only player that could cripple him....... So f ing full tilt!

Only been there once. Not to fond of rush tourneys when we could play em. But, I use to late reg'd and then push like crazy to accumulate chips. I made the FT once, and tho aggressive, they were good aggressive. LaG style play is not a bad thing. If done well it's one of the best for MTT's. I can't play LaG if my life depended on it tho.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I think more and more ppl are becoming psychic. Most ppl are starting to play on a luck-over-stat basis.

Yeah people try to play crazy on Final Table, don't care about losing when they already cashing in pretty good in Final Table.

Take the risks and win that's it.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    ive made 2 final tables , both $1.10 tourneys with over 600 people ... since they made it that far they actually were good. but we all had only 10BB or so , it was like playing all in or fold ... i finished 4th and 1st in the 2 FT's

Master Sergeant
    ye joewallace was on final table of rush yesterday, went all in AQ and A2 calls. gets his 2 on the river

Knight
    rush tourney final tables seem the longest after doing the actual rush part of the tourney

hurts... but thats in every low buyin tournament and freeroll i gues... if u play well u will succeed on the long run

Me playing rush poker,,,,,, you know that burnt out light on the Christmas tree ? Well that's me..... DOH
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I think more and more ppl are becoming psychic. Most ppl are starting to play on a luck-over-stat basis.
    This seems to be the new poker.........we have to see though

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast