Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    If u if can get a double up that will set you up pretty nice. Just play you're game and remember playing to survive to the last 50 no to win it.

PokerOwned Master
    are you talking about the 50 free seats satellite that you qualify for by earning 100 player points in 7 days?

Play very tight and try hard to survive the first hour. Be very aggressive with big hands because you will get called almost everytime the first hour. After the first break everything slows down and you can play a better brand of poker. But remember it's still a freeroll.

LLB King
    Best thing you can do is not play on Carbon, it sucks they don't pay out and their RNG sucks.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    just play tight agresiv stile end you probobly get in money

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    play it like any other tournament play big hands and steal when ya can...

Have people had issues with carbon not paying? I was saving up PO points to buy a gift cert. to try and buy into some of those poker maximus events, but if they have payout issues I might be better suited to do something else with the points.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    So this tournament has one of the weirdest structures of any tournament around and to top it off, it has tons of people sitting out. It starts in 34 minutes. Any advice on how to tackle this structure?
    Which do you mean? The freerolls offered by carbon itself? I win those by mere luck mostly. I shove early on build a stack then play structured later on. When I have about 2mill in chips on the final table I play tight.

thinks for the info

Banned
    take steal as much from sitters as you possibly can. Get to where you can trade 2 spots for one to make the cutline and max stall every hand. GL in the big game 2morrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast