Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    nothing you could do, maybe next time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    just don't get all excited and pee like a little puppy does when he gets attention. pocket aces are not unbeatable. ive lost more with them than won. ill fold them just like id fold another good hand. unless you hit that 3rd ace on the flop don't get bet happy. any 2 pair puts them in the dirt a donk can have a 2 3 and get a 2 3 on the flop then ur fuc ked hoping for a 3rd ace but if your gonna get it it will be the river like always lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Okay so I am playing on a cash table 2-4 cent no limit and I am in UTG 3 and get dealt aces. I am thinking sweet heres comes some change, well wouldn't ya know it I lose. Heres how it goes down, I raise preflop to 16 cents, it folds to small blind who 3 bets me to 50 cents. I have about 2.40 so I 4 bet him all in and to my surprise he calls. Flips jacks, first card on the flop is guess what a jack. This is the second time today I lost with aces on a 2-4 cent table. I get aces and raise pre to 14 cents. Two callers, flop comes 6 2 Q. 1st player checks 2nd bets 4 cents, I raise to 54 cents, 1st player folds and 2nd calls. Next card is a 3..BTW all different suits until the turn, he bets out 4 cents again I raise this time to 95 cents and without hesitation he calls. At this point I'm thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. The last card is a 5 I have about 34 cents left and he checks so I push the rest in and he flips over 65. Anywho that has been my adventful day and can't wait till tomoroow. Goodnight all and good luck on the felts!
    I only use pocket rockets to shove with preflop....that's all they are good for IMO

PokerOwned Master
    it happen, what can i say, you should be more careful XD

PokerOwned Veteran
    always sooo frustrating getting yo aces busted like that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123