Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

aces flop 60% on merge

does anyone else feel this is true, ive played holdem for almost 10 yrs in live settings and aces do not flop nearly as much as they do on merge, i see ace rag beat out more tp prs than ive ever saw

whats your opinion

PokerOwned God
    lol, yea it is def crazy online with all cards..

flop turn river

all madness

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Also if you want to be gaurantee to flop a set, just push ur small PP while im holding an Ace that flopped... I think i've been up against more small sets with big Ace or Two pair in last 2 months of online poker than I did 10 years live...

PokerOwned Master
    yes this is definetly true and its so unaccurate this shouldnt happen

Banned
    crazy just dont play lol............................................... ..........................

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Idk, i really havent noticed. I think we notice aces more than other cards but itd be nice if someone could get some stats on the flops over time-like 1000 flops or something.

Ax (not including AA and only counting hands that made it to showdown won or lost) have hit me on the flop 22/134 in the sample I have on Carbon. That's about 16.4%. It should be 18% in the long run. I have hit an ace at some point throughout the hand in 39/134 or about 29.1%. That should be 30% in the long run. 2 of these 134 hands hit 2 aces. I factored those as hitting an ace and did not add that to the percent.

AA preflop have hit a 3rd in 1/9 flops (again only counting hands that have made it to showdown). That's 11.1%. It should be 12%. A third at any point in the hand in 2/9 hands. That's 22.2%. It should be 20%.

My numbers demonstrate that the card dealing is fair (every way I break it down from every poker software site I've tracked shows the same with the exception of see too high of a percentage of straights making it on Pokerstars, but that's extremely old data). I think you really just tend to notice the losses and gin cards being hit more than when they don't. And 2 months online equals WAY more hands than 10 years live even only at one table.

Regards. (Let me know if you want hand histories. I'll gladly post them, but it may take some work to pull it together correctly.)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thank you , it just seems like more, very useful info

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Ax (not including AA and only counting hands that made it to showdown won or lost) have hit me on the flop 22/134 in the sample I have on Carbon. That's about 16.4%. It should be 18% in the long run. I have hit an ace at some point throughout the hand in 39/134 or about 29.1%. That should be 30% in the long run. 2 of these 134 hands hit 2 aces. I factored those as hitting an ace and did not add that to the percent.

AA preflop have hit a 3rd in 1/9 flops (again only counting hands that have made it to showdown). That's 11.1%. It should be 12%. A third at any point in the hand in 2/9 hands. That's 22.2%. It should be 20%.

My numbers demonstrate that the card dealing is fair (every way I break it down from every poker software site I've tracked shows the same with the exception of see too high of a percentage of straights making it on Pokerstars, but that's extremely old data). I think you really just tend to notice the losses and gin cards being hit more than when they don't. And 2 months online equals WAY more hands than 10 years live even only at one table.

Regards. (Let me know if you want hand histories. I'll gladly post them, but it may take some work to pull it together correctly.)
    THANK YOU JASONV12. F'real!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

You're welcome guys!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast