Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

910 suited or K Q off?

Against a very agro player cash table what would you rather have and why

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    kq off, so many plrs call with that hand, it can't be all bad? get a tie break ain't nothing to complain about unless ur paying rake
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    910s By A long shot! Cant easily fold KQ when Paired and are dominated by most good players ranges but 910 is just setting up a monster!

im taking the bigger cards just saying i wonder what the odds are looks kinda even 55/45 my guess
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    im taking the bigger cards just saying i wonder what the odds are looks kinda even 55/45 my guess
    Yes its pretty much a flip between the two, that's why I wanted thoughts of other players

PokerOwned Veteran
    KQ is setting you up to lose a big pot with a weak kicker...assuming you think your hand is good when it hits.
    The agro player will likely back off of a board with kings and queens on it if he didn't hit..KQ looks a lot like big pairs in early position. win small pot or lose big pot...KQ is more likely to be a hand an agro player is wanting to play against...

9 10 suited is way more versatile...easy fold if you miss...nines and tens on the board= c-bet for an agro
    better chance at winning a big pot with 9 10

I like 910 against an agro showing up with KQ seems like showing up to a gun fight with a rubber chicken...at least 910 suited is a knife and gives you a chance.

PokerOwned Master
    kq off two over cards.

GonnaLiquor
    9,10,K,Q cause im playing Omaha hi. Weeeeeeee

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm probably folding both of these hands, but if I had to play one I'd rather have KQ off because flush draws already end up costing me chips

EddieTorr
    I'll take the K-Q off any day. Case closed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast