Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    gotta go with KQ, but do like the 109sooted

Seasoned Veteran
    Against a guy who plays a lot of hands both look pretty good... but paint always looks nice even if I have lost more money from them in these scenarios haha. Retrospectively, 9Ts, being the donk I am, KQ off

Edit: grammar

PokerOwned Veteran
    kq if hes super aggro we beat a ton more hands,,,,, we cant beat jack 2 with 910

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    King queen off.
    I hate playing lower suited connectors.

910s is easier to trap an aggro with, KQo he could easily hit the board similar as you and outdraw you, i could easily see them goin with J10 on a KQx board (or worse a JKK board holding JJ), no way getting outta that hand, where 910s much easier to fold or trap depending on board texture. Overall obv i'd want KQo, but if at a table with super aggros, best way to make some serious money is to widen your range to all suited connector down to 56 in mid pos 910 in early (after 2nd utg in 9man after utg in 6man), and non suited to 78 mid pos 10J early, all PP in mid pos, 44 or 55+ in early (all the way to utg). Obv play cautious that loose, but dont be afraid to gamble either, payoffs against aggros will be HUGE, plus likelihood too tilt him will be much greater, even better for you
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    kq is the one i would pick has great call equity in a limp pot two pairs alot and still can win without hitting it
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    u also look at ten nine suited can get beat flush wise. u really need nut str8 to be could with it and two pair can get tricky
    Ahndrri F.

Banned
    doesnt really matter your cards if your playing the player and making a move against him tbh.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    The 9-10 suited for me, although the KQ has the high position before the flop. A flush is likely to give you a bigger payoff, IMHO.

Sipper20

PokerOwned Veteran
    9 10 suited too many people play kq

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast