Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you find yourself winning more money playing?

What have you found to be more profitable post Black Friday? tournaments or cash games? I've been running pretty unlucky late in tourneys and am trying to change it up but do not have a good cash game record and am a little on tilt about my courant run. I'd love to get some constructive opinions

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes me to very unlucky with torney i think cash is better but i dont like playing cash my problem

Banned
    I hate cash games, and tend to loose long term for some odd reason, but I am UP in tourneys.

i prefer MTT tourneys personally but also will play ring games sometimes i have more profit coming from large MTT tourneys. I usually run deep in most.

PokerOwned God
    I prefer tournaments. They were considerably better on pokerstars with so many players. Cash games are ok, but for me, it's just fun to grind up a tournament stack.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    mtts are my thing,im not big on cash and i hate sngs

PokerOwned Master
    I'm not really a big mtt fan. too much variance in them for me. HU hypers are for sure the most profitable and the rakeback is awesome too with all the volume you can put in.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play a tournament style, not a cash style, so tourneys for me!

PokerOwned Veteran
    plo hi cash for sure. i occasionally take a mtt shot and bink it, then blow my roll on mtts after getting a taste.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i think i have made more money sitting at the Omaha hi lo cash tables also!! i play the 25/50 cent tables when open!! have left with a profit 85% of the time!! anywhere from 10-50 bucks!! and dont have to sit thru a 3 hour tourney!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast