Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

6 max cash games

hi I usually play loose when I play 6 max I call n raise a wide range of hands how do u play 6max cash tables and do u think I should tighten up

yes but stay aggressive

PokerOwned Veteran
    You need to play your opponents , not your hand. 6max is harder cause there is more raising. I love to play 6max or heads up. But i kno allot of people who hate. Keep me jpdated how ur doing. But stay aggresive but bot too loose!

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi well thanks for your opinion guys the problem I have is I seem to get myself into 5050 shoves but my luck is not too gd at moment do any use get same problem on pokerstars where as in alot of days it doesnt matter wot cards uve got u always get beat a get alot of days where im miles ahead on a wide margin of hands bit still get beat

I've gone through weeks like that. Anytime you play online you're going to see a high volume of hands and it increases the chances of these things happening. It's all about BR management and making sure you can wade through the bad days so you can see the good ones.

You should stay away from the allins if at all possible. that way if the flop is bad you can (and have to lay it down alot of times) throw that shit.. why would you want in a 50/50 shove? thats just gambling not playing poker ...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah ive stayed away from cash n playing micro mtt n starting to make decent profit so thanks guys

PokerOwned Master
    6 max is noit to easy to play, you have to play agressive but not to loose, nevertheless you should take notes on opponents and see if they are playing more tables, if they do they will be more defenciv and playing a smaller range. dont bluff to often here with nothing

PokerOwned Master
    Do you play PokerStars. They have a website called Pokerschoolonline.com that has videos of 6-max cash games.

PokerOwned Master
    Well, I have learned a bit in 6-max Zoom on Pokerstars, and I might try to learn more. It may be best to be play position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast