Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i played this hand and won with it as well, but i notice 10 9 suited works better for me..

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I love any hand if I know I can see it cheap. Sometimes hands like that will bite you bigtime.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I never played 68 suited unless I was in the blinds. However after reading this post yesturday I did play 68 suited two out three time i had it. first time missed flop and folded to a bet, the second time it was 6 8 hearts and I raised on the button, the small blind pushed (KK) it wasn't that much more so I called. kk vs 68 flop A57 turn 4 river 4. Knockout lol players reaction "only a donkey would play 6-8."

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Depends on the variables.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont love this hand... this is very bad !

Im not a big fan of playing small hands but if im either big stacked running hot or on the button i will play some low cards as long as they are suited or if I have a gut(esp?) feeling. As said they can win ya big pot but ya have to be careful with em also as they can lose your chips getting re-sucked out on lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

6 and 8 suited? fish or play bingo or so? ....

PokerOwned God
    I usually just fold it. I find that I lose with most hands and this is one of them, lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    I absolutely hate this hand lol. Lost $20 dollars with it, when I had the 2nd nuts... lol

i lost a monster pot with it live the other day. a bunch of people limped in and i called from the button. flop 8 6 3 two clubs. i end up getting it all in thinking he has overpair, and he has overpair. down 200$ just like that =(

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast