Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Question 50K GTD Freeroll Satellite - BCP question

Hey everyone!

This morning I just got 29th out of the 40 players who win an entry to the 50K GTD sat. from the 9am(12amEST) $50K GTD Freeroll Super Satellite! =] Which I'm pretty stoked about! =]
    I just started playing freerolls on Black Chip on the 2nd I think it was, and so far I got 2nd in a PO NLH freeroll and now I got this today.

But what I was wondering was, if anyone else who has gotten this before could maybe tell me, It looks like to me.. the super sat. freeroll REALLY awards 1TP (tournament point) and automatically registers you for the 8PM sat. freeroll... So it SEEMS like I could just unregister for the freeroll today if I want, and I'd be able to register for the same sat. freeroll tourney on a different day, because I'd have the 1TP to register...

But I'm not sure and I can't find anything on the BCP FAQ and stuff about it, so naturally, I don't want to just click unregister and end up not being able to get back into the sat. later... lol..

So, if anyone has maybe had personal experience with this, or read something BCP says about it that you could link to me or something, that would be AMAZING! =] haha.. I'll be checking back alot to read any replies before it starts today at 5pm(8pmEST)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ANY HELP! =]
    GOOD LUCK TODAY!

-skaman5000
    TRADE ME YOUR $1 LOCK "CARDS"
    -FOR-
    325 PokerOwned Points
    [WTS]$1 Black Chip Poker - 500 points!

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26/wtb-wanttobuy-1-lockpoker-gift-cards-m-p-18261.html

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes you can on ACR don't know about BCP although same company....

IT should not be a problem.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck in resolving your problem

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck with you problem me to most problems with freerolls