Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I would like to play in the loyalty freeroll on BCP/ACR, however last time I played it they did not pay out my winnings. I was informed last time that in order to register my account had to show me as 'BCP/ACR *restricted*' which seemed counter intuitive. My ACR was *restricted* so I played from that account, and then was not paid out presumably because I'm not loyal? Is this information correct about needing to be *restricted* to confirm having downloaded ACR through here or RTR prior to 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Erikcorrea View Post
    Creo que tienes que esperar un tiempo para que el premio llegue no estoy muy seguro pero así esto
    se ha dado un asiento y luego no pagar es una pérdida de tiempo y espero que otros no experimentan esto.
    Gracias
    Esperé dos días antes de asumir que no iba a ser pagado. Luego pasaba una semana, sin duda hay un problema con mi cuenta, sin embargo, me parece que no puede encontrar la manera de confirmar nada.

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    I would like to play in the loyalty freeroll on BCP/ACR, however last time I played it they did not pay out my winnings. I was informed last time that in order to register my account had to show me as 'BCP/ACR *restricted*' which seemed counter intuitive. My ACR was *restricted* so I played from that account, and then was not paid out presumably because I'm not loyal? Is this information correct about needing to be *restricted* to confirm having downloaded ACR through here or RTR prior to 2014?
    Correct. Its only for members that took advantage of the bankroll boost promotion here - when we lost freerolls the signups stopped. If you didn't get paid it means you're not tagged.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Correct. Its only for members that took advantage of the bankroll boost promotion here - when we lost freerolls the signups stopped. If you didn't get paid it means you're not tagged.
    Ok, now I'm getting somewhere. So it is not enough to have downloaded through PO or RTR before may 2014, but you also have to be set up for the bankroll boost? I cleared all my bankroll boosts soon after setting them up, but that was well over a year ago, and now ACR and BCP do not seem to any longer be available for bankroll boost when I look at the list of sites. So I assume there is little use in even investigating my case further, perhaps my period of inactivity unlinked me

@Iwaslion yes hope everything worked out for you with that, good luck.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Experienced Member
    I see any time in website pokerowned ,tournament 500$ freeroll restriced-only 1 point.Where i find this tournament? how pokerroom ?

Quote Originally Posted by saha20001111 View Post
    I see any time in website pokerowned ,tournament 500$ freeroll restriced-only 1 point.Where i find this tournament? how pokerroom ?
    It is on ACR but you have to be linked to ACR or BCP through Rake the Rake or PokerOwned before May of 2014

Experienced Member
    ACR ? This is American card room ? this is good i think ?

Quote Originally Posted by saha20001111 View Post
    ACR ? This is American card room ? this is good i think ?
    Yes, but you have to be linked from before, or you won't get paid.

Experienced Member
    I dont understand.Before? I dont have account with american card room.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast