Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool 5-draw Poker Game

Hello!

I would like to know more about 5-draw so anyone got advice to play this and become a better.
    Anyone know a good books or something?

When I mean 5-draw it's simple a single draw game.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I feel a bit ignore here!

Anyone know??

I don't play because it's a bluffing game,,I think,,,anyway go to Barnes and Noble type in draw poker and there you
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Otherwise is a great game . I love it :

when i was young,,,ohn how I wish today was then,,,,anyway draw, 7 card stud and 5card stud, was all we played.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    People tend to overplay hands like 2 pair in this, which you should not do

PokerOwned Master
    5 card draw is a great play for the peopple old iijjiji how my family

PokerOwned Pro
    The only advice I can give is play VERY tight...tighter than you would in any poker game. If the blinds are small, I try to wait 'til I have a ready-made hand to play...or close to one. And if you aren't getting any hands, you will be able to make people think you've got one because they will see you have been playing tight. Oh, and you should also watch how many cards people are drawing too to tell if they have a pair, trips, flush/straight draw, etc...but thats a given.
    I played with someone one time that would raise before the draw and then only draw two cards every time he had a pair to make people think he had trips...It worked very well for him, and he was high up in the tournament rankings...until he got caught. lol

Sergeant
    i used to play this alot (its what i started out on)....... way before i got into hold'em it is a bluffing game, when you havnt drawn a hand for a while just play the next one regardless and dont draw any cards making it seem its a ready made hand its a good bluff, other than that, i got delt 4 of a kind with king kicker... couldnt really improve my hand so i swapped the king to make others think im going for a run/flush or even a full house worked a treat i got 2 all-in calls and took the lot. so mainly its play the opposit to what you got kind of game. and play the same as you would with hold'em and mix it up abit

definately play your oppenent ALOT more in 5 card stud than your cards, to be honest your cards unless its a monster play very little part in betting in this game.
    Last edited by ojwood; 02-24-2011 at 02:07 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    its nice game :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast