Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting spot in CC $5 Value added +$100 mtt

Action folds to the Button. Blinds are 30-60. 3,000 starting stacks 12 minute lvls. Button opens to 135 and SB and BB call. Flop is AK6 rainbow. Action is checked around. The turn card is a Jd bringing a backdoor diamond draw. Again action is checked all the way around. The river is an offsuit 10, putting a 4 liner to a str8 on board. The SB checks, the BB checks, and the button fires 60% of the pot. The SB folds. What type of hand are you putting the BTTN on? What type of hand are you considering calling with? Are you ever bluff raising the river? I wanna hear if any players from PO can give me some insight into this hand.

PokerOwned Pro
    Fold he has the queen. Button should of placed a continuation bet on the flop to get queen low out of the hand. Too many checks for such a big pot at these early blinds... Thats what I'm thinking but wtf do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ogKamehameha View Post
    Fold he has the queen. Button should of placed a continuation bet on the flop to get queen low out of the hand. Too many checks for such a big pot at these early blinds... Thats what I'm thinking but wtf do I know.
    Ughhh.... why do I even bother. You are conflating two differing story lines.

PokerOwned Master
    i prefer fold too, he shows a real hand

PokerOwned Demi-God
    only trait end flash would call for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    That is an interesting situation

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with ogKamehameha Fold he has the queen. Button should of placed a continuation bet on the flop to get queen low out of the hand. Too many checks for such a big pot at these early blinds... Thats what I'm thinking but wtf do I know.
    Ave Fenix XD

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would have folded as well myself....It's a tough spot

PokerOwned Demi-God
    by that point I fold, but I'd have bet the flop to see where I was...played awful passive...was it MM? and no, not bluff raising

You guys aren't really stopping and thinking about hand ranges. What type of story is the button trying to tell? Re-read OP and analyse a little. I will post a conclusion to this today. Need some real analysis on this hand...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast