Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 time runner up :(

Just had my fourth 2nd placing in the carbon tourneys want a win sooooo bad but never mad getting free money
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

PokerOwned Pro
    need to practice some heads up so you can finishthe deal.... nice playing trop!!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    you will soon keep it up

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah just keep making deep runs and u will. took me like 5 tries before i won my first won, oh and also practice heads up like steveo said

SUCKMECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
    GET SOME BEEEECHESSSSS

At least you're not getting busted out before the money by stupid but lucky fishies

Thanks guys and I felt my HU was good, cant do much when crippled losing the game winning all in against 75s lol but I'll win one....eventually lol
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropwen View Post
    Thanks guys and I felt my HU was good, cant do much when crippled losing the game winning all in against 75s lol but I'll win one....eventually lol
    Well, this certainly leaves out some critical details. Like how you were essentially getting consistently run over until you were down just over 2 to 1 and had only 7bbs, and re-shoved A4. You got snap-called by 77, and were one card but gone until the river A dropped to save you and suddenly give you a chip lead. But your opponent still didn't relent, winning 2 of the next 3 hands to build himself back up to a point where he had a small bit of fold equity, when he raised and committed himself to the pot, and you shipped AK. Unfortunately, at that point, there were very few hands that anyone with 6bbs could raise-fold, and a suited one-gap is not one of them. And just for the record, the chip lead changed hands twice there at the end, but the final hand was when u open-shoved 44 for 7bbs and got called by ATo. Just like you binking the river earlier, the T drops on the river for the win. (Altho any heart would also have given your opponent the win, and a loss would only have flopped the lead around again.)

Besides, when you were down to 4 ppl, why did nobody take out that guy with only 2-3bbs when you all had 15bbs at least? It's rhetorical, because he was clearly destined to win and the answer is irrelevant. But damn, that guy plays to win and win only. Did you know he went on to crush yet another HORSE tourney later that night? Who the heck was that bully?

PokerOwned Master
    Nice job you will get some wins. They will come in bunches too. Good luck next time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    heads up is something that I have become pretty good at but it came from alot of practice when fulltilt was still up and running you could play in heads up sng for various amounts of money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast