Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Best way to use FunStep coupons??

Hey I just got into FunStep SnG's. Do you think it is best to try to save up like at least 4+ Funstep2 coupons by winning, and use them all together then save up a few funstep3 coupons before entering any funstep3 SnG's? Or do you think you have a better chance of winning by playing 1 funstep1 SnG, win, then play 1 funstep2 SnG, win, then play the funstep3 SnG? I think that having multiple coupons can have it's advantages. So if you lose your first funstep2 SnG, then you can go right into another.

Banned
    the way i used to play is, I would play the 10 fun step 1's, and get like 5 or 6 fun step 2's, but i wouldn't play them until I was completely done with all the step 1's i could do that day. Then i would proceed to play the step 2's and finish those, and then i would go and play a couple step 3's. I just figured it was easier for my mind set to concentrate on the task at hand to finish the same or better in consecutive games. The first one is cake, second still weak, and the third is kinda tough, only cause you have to actually get 1st to cash, I built a decent bankroll off of those, so i am sure you can get some cash off them as well. good luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    when i used to play them i played all the ones,then two's,and then three's i had won

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the advice billyjustin. I think I am going to try what you did. I'm finding the step1's to be very easy. I've won 6/8 so far. I also agree with you that it will be easier to concentrate on the task if I play them consecutively. I like that. I'm hoping to build a decent bankroll off of these. I have tons of play money and I can easily get more. It's good to hear that you were able to already do that.

PokerOwned God
    I would quit wasting my time on fun steps and play some pokerowned freerolls.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I would quit wasting my time on fun steps and play some pokerowned freerolls.
    ^^^
    i play fs1's when im bored for FUN cant really say i ever used to have a strategy id just play them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats a w2hole lot of wasted time for $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If I were to play funsteps, which I really don't, I would play the maximum allowed fun step 1s. Theres like a limit of how many you can play. Then play the 2's and try to save up for 3's. Just remember those coupons expire so make sure you don't lose them without playing!

yeah, you should probably build up a bunch of step 1's and then go to step 2's

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the advice guys. I'm playing funsteps while playing pokerowned freerolls. I wouldn't consider it wasted time though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast