Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

1010 vs AQ whats your take on this hand?

d33p5t4ck3d was dealt (Ac,Qc)

Starting Game #65751641-208
    loosetrashman67 is the Dealer
    Shuffling Cards
    Antes Posted
    Buckeyes2132 posted Small Blind 600
    wnrsdontcry posted Big Blind 1200
    hbcook86 calls 1200
    RockySalad is All In 23,079
    DirtyDiaper24 folds
    Bet0rBelieveIt13 folds
    LuckyLiLy67 folds
    d33p5t4ck3d (56,817) ????????

This was a hand at FT. I thought it was an interesting hand. What do you guys think about 1010s jam? And what do you do with AQs? Do you ISO shove AQs? FWIW this was first hand of FT of a $5.50 $200 GTD.

Do you reshove AQs here?
    Last edited by Sharking; 01-20-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    No need to shove 1010 there. If I was in late position and there was a raise I might consider repoping. But I would NOT do that with AQ. AQ I would like to see a flop for a standard raise but i tend to avoid all in coin flips early in tournament with decent chip stack-to-blind. I see 2 players just trying to get a lucky start to a tournament.

Banned
    I would like to see a flop for a standard raise but i tend to avoid all in coin flips early in tournament with decent chip stack-to-blind. I see 2 players just trying to get a lucky start to a tournament.
    I posted a few times in original post, but if you missed it. This was first hand of the final table.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    So what happened?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    So what happened?
    what happened isnt the question, the question is whats ur play.haha.

cmon guys, theres gotta be more than one opinion on this hand, well actully theres gotta be at least one opinion on the hand since the firt guy didnt so a good job or reading the scenario.

im sure Sharking would like some in-depth thot processes on this hand, help him out guys.

fold
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    TT was over played there the guy still had over 10BBs and no one in front of him raised/.... AQs gotta go in the muck there pre-flop because all hands that u are usually calling there have you dominated... i say fold and wait for better spot

Banned
    TT was over played there the guy still had over 10BBs and no one in front of him raised
    Interesting point. The guy who jammed had almost 20BB and the limp was a bigstack fwiw. Do you think theres any other option besides jam with his 1010? Also when he does jam 20BB what range are you expecting to see given that bigstack limped utg and he is utg+1.

Theres so many different opinions on coinflip situations. I try to avoid all in preflop situations for the most part. My decision would be based on previous hands with this player and his aggresion factor. I don'tthink there is a right answer to your question but if you use a HUD you can use previous info on this player to make an informed decision.

Current B2B Champ
    ill take 1010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast