Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Sergeant Major

$1 felt wcoip every hour

felt has a great way to learn patience at the table. the site offers 1$ for first payed, just have to play slow and patiently. these players go and call all in with junk... patience can pay a $1 every hour if u outlast the junk. i like it, and it helps learn the felt players at no risk

PokerOwned Veteran
    These one dollar freerolls actually do not show you how FeltStars players play in a real tournament. Very few people take a tournament seriously if the pay out is one dollar and you have to win it. I like joining them right before the late registration is over. I hope to get lucky on the first couple hands before the blinds eat me. Also this way it's less frustrating than playing against people going all in every hand in the early levels. Good luck.

PokerOwned God
    Hm, donīt understand this. Are you talking of an tournament with $1 pricepool ?

Sergeant Major
    my girl is tearin yhose sat. up right now

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The pay out is not even $1 it is a entry into a $1 WCOIP Satellite, Also there is no playing patiently if you do you are gonna blind out more then likely or you will be so outchipped that the big stacks will destroy you.

Like someone said these are a satellite tournaments,,,I'm pretty sure it's not a dollar going into your account.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    Does felt allow united states....I hope i wanna play there now... hmm let me know if i can start playing there.

Banned
    those tourneys are terrible. only top 1 pays. you can late register intill the 20 round??field is usally around 130.if you want a $1 the step tourneys are easier

Elite PokerOwned Member
    he plays and has good bank will hardly looks bad hands, but if you have to wait and attack at the right time