Thread: 1 $ dazzler

Sergeant
    ya i will be playing

PokerOwned Veteran
    go get em

Sergeant
    how can i get my points

Experienced Member
    A8 type of hands they generally are trouble, if you hit the 8 you may indeed be behind to 99+, or if you hit your Ace you have kicker problems. Like others have said in this thread just let Weak Aces go wait for better opportunities. With a 2 dollar bankroll it is ok to take a stab at a tourney out of bankroll management if you feel you need to. remember bankrolls have been built by a 2 dollar account it takes discipline, but it can be done. Just when you get a bankroll, protect it by sticking to strict management principals, you will be glad you do.

Corporal
    anyone win any good money yet in one of these???

Banned
    good luck to u I hope ya do well those tourneys are fun

Private
    gl i hope you did well. I hear it is a total donkfest like no other but if you get to the final table it pays ok.

Quote Originally Posted by pifan View Post
    A8 type of hands they generally are trouble, if you hit the 8 you may indeed be behind to 99+, or if you hit your Ace you have kicker problems. Like others have said in this thread just let Weak Aces go wait for better opportunities.
    ^^^This, especially FR in in the early stages of a tournament. Good luck in future ones. I sort of miss the Daily Dollar on FT so might have to give this one a whirl one weekend.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i have been playin online and the dazzler for 3 years now ,i,m not the worlds best ,my rating actually bites but i did win the dolllar dazzler twice,bout 2 or 3 years ago.its really to me a donk fest,because yu can have top quality cards that should win that specific hand only to get suckout on,so play with caution and try not to get sucked in to chasing with junk.
    win if yu can but always play fair

Banned
    I play this all the time .i cash most of the time.its full of donks but its cool. i sometimes squeeze the charmin!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast