Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.93

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree donks should be there -- won't be poker without the heart breaks from donk winnings-------------------------------

Zab
    Donks are essential

Again, look at it this way.

Would you rather play against 8 3rd graders at your table, or 8 pros
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it doesnt matter, we need new users on this site but less leakers.

Lol this is pretty funny. Im sure there is a way Zab can tell prior to signing up for the site how good someone is at poker. Lol. And what they said is right you would much rather have these kinds of players at your table even if it pisses you off when they get lucky and knock you out.

Knight
    actually zab i would rather play pros because honestly i think it would be easier to read pros then donks. also with pros i know i can not get rivered or have them chase 1 outers. its a lot easier to play pros in my opinion. pros never really change up their style ethier

Ok, so even if Zab were to FINALLY use his godly powers on Full Tilt, I highly doubt he would use them to limit access to the PO freerolls and would instead use them to win all the money. Especially JB's. Besides, I like the donks in the games because if I hit cards, i get their money more easily...

Private
    Agreed with it's harder to play against donks than pros, for example going all in with King pair because the pot is higher than my chips and him calling with ACE high/9 and well... you know the rest, THAT being said, donks have a lot of wholes in their game and in the long run they will just lose and lose and lose so just make sure you are at the other end to capture their money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we are all donks to everyone else who we think are donks...

Zab
    This conversation is going nowhere. Even if I were able to 'not allow donks' it's just not realistic

I got bad news for you, 9%, yes 9% of online poker players make money
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    if you cant beat them... join them!! whats a donk anyways? always expect the unexpected and get paid with the nuts!! (donks hurt me too)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast