Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Yeah well just about every chance carbon gets to screw me, it capitalizes on it
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned God
    online poker in general is about randomization but i do feel like worse hand wins in an all in more than it wins. when i do win with the best hand i am sort of confused...'''

your thoughts?

its just variance, i was running like shit for 3 weeks but this week im like king midas, everything i touch turns to gold

PokerOwned God
    real talk- i didnt know that this thread was about bad beats until i posted and saw the topic on the thread...

i just assumed it was from seeing merge sites________________

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Yeah well just about every chance carbon gets to screw me, it capitalizes on it
    LOL. Last night I was in a re-buy on Carbon and I was all-in w/ AK vs. JJ for >8K. By the turn I had two pair, and The river was a J.I was so shocked that I forgot to hit the re-buy button. I could have won at least $15 for just min-cashing. I think that a bad beat is where your opponant beats you w/less than 95/5 odds.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've seen this exact same thread atleast 3-4 times in the past week. No, i am not sick of them. The PO Poker Client? Yeah, totally.

These types of things happen. You must remember poker is a beast, it's a beast that can be tamed to a certain degree, but it will always have that wild nature about it! If you see this you can really beat the games.

I agree. This is one of the most complained feature Carbon has. Everyone is sick of it.
    Love it

Seasoned Veteran
    i used to belive and would like to still belive.. but i have played online poker for years and beats on merge seem to happen every single hand! I get 2 outed one tour after another

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123