Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

You might want to reconsider playing at Full Flush/Poker Host Network after reading

EQUITY POKER NETWORK CLOSING ACCOUNTS OF 'AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS'

Equity Poker Network accused of closing the accounts of 'Aggressive Players' on the PokerHost skin in a bid to try and create a more recreational player friendly feel. Is the Shark Tax causing PokerHost to ban their winning players in order to save costs? That's just one of the questions currently being asked on the "Unofficial Equity Poker Network" thread on 2+2, after a series of posters have unveiled that they have had their accounts closed for no other reason that winning.

The Shark Tax is one of a series of measures introduced by the EPN in a bid to create a more balanced poker ecosystem. It works by penalizing skins that bring an unhealthy balance of winning players to the network.

From Support:

At this time your Poker Host has been closed, since our network has come to this decision after checking your table activity and have notice your aggressive play within the network, they have done a serious of background checks in order to come to this conclusion, at this time since we are in a small but growing poker network we cannot afford your aggressive behavior , we are now in a network the focuses on having recreational poker players and you do not meet this criteria, we thank you for your business at Poker Host, but at this time we will restricted your account, and the we will proceed with the normal process to cash out your funds in a prompt matter. We will be happy to hear from you in about 6months to a year, time the we expect to be big enough to afford your activity and continue the good relationship the we have had.?
    Last edited by WECpoker; 04-30-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Michman go clean the house!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well that seems weird for them to say we are to small to have players here so we will make ourselves smaller by removing players like you. Btw, spell check much? Is that verbatim how it was sent?

pokerhost is a joke now. equity poker network is a HUGE joke altogether! those sites r soo slow, traffic wise and have no GOOD mtt or sngs, etc. and the samething happened to me. pokerhost used to b my main poker site when they were w merge, then they got worse and worse, and now w equity, imo, they r now EVEN WORSE!

i played there once, once didnt care for it and deleted just like half the new shit now-a-days
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Ha frickin' ha ha. Just for that, I'm never going to let you beat me on the LB here. heh heh ..

But back to the subject, I have only played there twice, I think. Not a fan of the GUI.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

im guessing the shove poker player has been getting rewarded way to often there since there terrible RNG is setup to favor terrible play LOL So instead of rewriting the rng they will just eliminate those who have found cracks in it lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

imo nobody from here has anything to worry about.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Truly bizarre - you're too aggressive so you can't play with the sheep here? Wow.... just... wow.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

what is this sissy shit.. lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast