Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    musicmannn
    I am so glad I don't play on that site. Now, I NEVER will. Thanks for the heads up.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats what they are doing to try to make the play more recreational? Man that seems so shady and weak.

what a joke. I'm happy I only play on there when I cash in their garbage freerolls

PokerOwned Master
    chris ferguson still hasn't paid me my hard earned cash

Thank you never played there and definately not going to now I appreciate the info
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks for letting us know bud. It can be annoying trying to keep up on alll of the pokersite and whats going on with them.

It wouldn't discourage me from playing there because their games are obviously soft and their cashier is legit. The players I know experiencing this exile are getting their cashouts in the normal time frame. I will rack up as much as possible and let them show me the door if I am "too profitable" ...I mean, aggressive.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    That site is full of aggressive players. They keep the ones that shove with bad hands hmm good to know lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I built up my bankroll on this site FFlush and will also continue just on low end MTT until I get the boot,

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    im guessing the shove poker player has been getting rewarded way to often there since there terrible RNG is setup to favor terrible play LOL So instead of rewriting the rng they will just eliminate those who have found cracks in it lol
    Rewriting their RNG would have been the best option possible to take care of the real "heart of the problem". I think they are a young network and they will learn from their mistakes. They need to set up more vip promotions to encourage players on all levels to participate in games similar to Carbon's strategy to attract players on all levels to balance out the ecology there. I don't deposit post-black Friday so it really does not affect me as much as an investor. I only invest time.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-10-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast