Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think more often than not they will just ratfuck you to tears with sick bad beats until your broke once they figure out whats up....as opposed to writing you a dear john letter
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Seasoned Veteran
    Thats silly... What a terrible business strategy

PokerOwned Veteran
    try to play at a reasonable skill level like the Bots.lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    try to play at a reasonable skill level like the Bots.lol
    That's probably it. The site does not have enough players so to fill tables they use bots. The bots can't handle aggressive players so you were taking the bots and therefore the sites money.

It sounds like crap to me and you should never go back just to spite them. However if its easy to win then you have to go where you can make the money.

Experienced Member
    i never play anything on there anyway.. maybe the freerolls but thats it

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Bovada,Carbon ,and BCP IF you have to have a third one,all the rest are crap.

PokerOwned Master
    WOW I have not heard of this before. That sucks WEC. Does not make me want to play there any time soon. Even though I do not play at your level and really fit what they are looking for, I don't like them saying who can play and who can't.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    never heard of such a thing, but that would make me stop playing
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

EPN Defends Bans on Winning Players | Pokerfuse Online Poker News

Only a handful of players have been affected, but the network is unrepentant.

Accusations that poker rooms on the Equity Poker Network (EPN) are banning winning players have been met with an unusual and robust response.

According to Calvinayre.com the EPN has replied stating that it is not "the universal panacea for all poker players and operators who wish to offer poker, but it is intended to appeal to a large subset of the poker community".

Pokerfuse was told that the EPN does not ban winning players, and that the network has nothing to gain by doing so.

However, the EPN has been set up as a cooperative network, so any network room that introduces highly "aggressive" or professional players may be advised that these players are not helpful to the network's player ecology. It is up to individual poker rooms whether to ban players or not according to source close to the situation.

The network's business model imposes a tax on operators who have too many "sharks" which disrupt the balance between the member rooms. The decisions so far has likely only affected a handful of players.

The EPN has been in business for only six months, and the development of a new online poker network is a business task which should not be underestimated?the market is not growing, and is dominated by well resourced and established brands.

Against this background, the EPN and its skins may face tough decisions about what to do with customers who are unprofitable, and who may drive away recreational players.

Nonetheless, there are other means available by which to manage the player ecology. Table limits and VIP programs have been used by poker rooms to curb the impact of winning players on the overall poker ecology of the network Unibet's recreational model has removed the link between rake and VIP benefits, at least partially.

Bans on successful players risk alienating a vociferous poker community. Although pokerfuse has been told that exploring these methods is on the agenda, questions remain about the ethics of taking such arbitrary decisions, and the message that sends about the EPN's attitudes towards its customers.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-10-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Equity Poker Network only wants players who either suck or play a tourney or 2 during the week for pure pleasure anything else is a no no support is a joke when you ask them a question or with a purpose they act like jerkoffs.

This site isn't going to last long at all.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast