Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Go to Winner Poker or Doyles Room.

The freerolls at Winner Poker have about 90 plrs and the freerolls at Doyles Room they have about 300 plrs.

PokerOwned God
    Seems like they are fooling around the people.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Used to play there several months back. But the site is kinda plain and dull so I play elsewhere now

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Its kind of hard with the job the DOJ is doing to all the processors and poker rooms to even find a place let alone worry about the cash out amount, hell if you can find a place doing actual cash outs to Americans at this point i would be happy that there was at least an opportunity
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Experienced Member
    Cake network sucks. I haven't tried Winner, but Doyle's Room does have good weekend freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I downloaded this room last week, one of the reasons was because I saw an advertising about this promotion. But reading more about on the yoga site I saw it would be really hard to do it cause on cake network is not easy to make points if you are a small stakes player and of course the only freerolls that they have are some private freerolls. Probably I will play on them, but I'm not going to try to complete this $25 free promotion.

What's the problem if the minimum were $500 or even $1000 to cash out, I can't see any problem.

Of course cashing out pocket cash that what everyone want.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteren
    Cake poker does suck, I've played there once before and I never went back to it.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    This no deposit Bonus was and is a great Joke. Play at Fulltilt !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really feel for you US residents that have things so bad that they have to consider playing at sites like this one. Hopefully everything will get ironed out soon, and you can all come back to the big poker rooms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast