Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.infinitipoker.com

http://www.infinitipoker.com/

About INFINITI POKER NATION - FREE BTC WEEK

Description
    Infiniti Poker is the world's most advanced and strategically authentic online poker room available in today's market. It is our mission to provide our consumers with an online poker environment that will offer the highest levels of quality, excitement, customer service and, above all, security in their online poker experience. Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned professional seeking action at one of our many cash or tournament offerings, Infiniti Poker will provide everything required to maximize player enjoyment through the introduction of our ground breaking technology and world class rewards and incentives programs.

Be ready for us because we will be ready for you. See you at the tables!

- INFINITI POKER NATION -
    FREE BTC WEEK - DAY 7

It has been a very exciting week here at Infiniti Poker during our Bitcoin Marathon Freeroll Event and we would like to thank all who have participated in making this such a sucessful competition. Not only was it exciting to watch everyone as they moved up and down the ranks, but your participation was truly instrumental in assisting our development team in assessing the accuracy and efficiency of our internal accounting systems.

HERE IS WHERE THINGS STAND ST THE CONCLUSION OF DAY 6:

1st Place (0.4 BTC) - stonejoshua7 $4,084.57
    2nd Place (0.3 BTC) - AdInfinitum $4,037.24
    3rd Place (0.15 BTC) - rickross $2,993.00
    4th Place (0.1 BTC) - SilencesGldn $2,020.90
    5th Place (0.05 BTC) - dumdumdum $1,938.32

At 1,905 hands, rody is still our "most hands played" leader for the .25 BTC bonus!

There?s plenty of play left until midnight. To make it a little more interesting, we're offering bonus prizes to the players with the most hands played and most rakeback earned today.

DAY 7 BONUS PRIZES UP FOR GRABS!!

You've got until midnight Pacific to make your mark, then the competition is over. And with tables as high as $5/$10 seeing action, you can go boom (or busto) with the best of them in no time!

THIS. IS. IT. Less than 24 hours stand between us and our Infiniti Poker Bitcoin Beta champion. And down the stretch they come!
    Last edited by NateVest; 09-27-2013 at 06:32 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah but can transform and become an ATM machine?

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Thanks. This sounds interesting, I'll check it out.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i will check it out also! unfortantely most of the new sites dont last long!! sorta a bummer!! im still wondering what happened to hero poker coming back!

Has anyone (other than OP, who seems to be uploading an advertisement?) played here and can give us some info on it?

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Ive been playing the beta for about a week since it launched. its alright. They just reset the balances because they paid out the btc to the top balances of first week like they advertised. Low traffic still. usually can find a low game running with 6 players tops. Software isnt bad, still lots of bugs, i been submitting the issues to them to fix.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Doc just said what I was thinking, Sounds like the promotion is over. I'm certainly not going to make a deposit, do they have freerolls? For it's shitty graphics and lack of traffic, I have to say I really enjoy SWC.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    currently no, just the ring game or 2. i dont think you're able to depo yet as its still in beta. they reset my 'real money' balance back to 1k from 2k. Who knows if they'll have another type of promotion like that. havent checked out their thread on 2p2 since last week
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

- INFINITI POKER NATION -
    Bitcoin Beta Challenge - Day 7

It has been another amazing week during our redux of the Infiniti Poker Free Bitcoin Bonanza and once again we as a company were able to gain a wealth of information that is going to dramatically improve our game platform's quality, performance and efficiency. Thank you once again to all of you "Loopers" - both new and returning, for being such a vital part of the past two weeks success!

....BUT ITS STILL NOT OVER!!!
    Day 7 is now upon us and, if last week's session had taught us anything, the action today will be insane and there will be significant motion in and around our leader board all day long...you can bank on that!!

TEAM INFINITI CAPTAIN - GAVIN SMITH
    - Day 7 Bitcoin Beta Presence -

Surely to make Day 7 an interesting day on the virtual felt (to say the least), Gavin Smith, fresh off the plane after a stellar performance at the FTP Playground Poker event in Montreal, will be making his presence known at the Infiniti Poker tables...How will this potentially change the game play styles of our Loopers that we have been observing the past couple of weeks? One can only speculate...but we will certainly be watching!

Going into Day 7, here are where the standings sit:

1st Place (0.6 BTC) - SilencesGldn - $10,150.62
    2nd Place (0.4 BTC) - stlover1985 - $5,850.53
    3rd Place (0.25 BTC) - ricolisandro89 - $4,781.44
    4th Place (0.15 BTC) - greatbaldini - $3,961.91
    5th Place (0.1 BTC) - rickross - $2,819.17

And Still leading the pack for the 0.5 BTC prize for most hands played is SilencesGldn with an seemingly impossible 5,679 hands!! She has certainly been this week's double threat...
    I would like once again to thank you all for your enthusiastic participation in our drive over the last two weeks to conclude our Beta Test period. It was a pleasure to have you on our platform and it also has been our pleasure to reward you all with BTC and gear for your efforts. We would also like to thank everyone who had a part in testing our software over the past two years...Your help has been invaluable to our development process.

We are now about to enter a new phase here at Infiniti Poker...one that we all have been waiting for quite some time. Following the conclusion of this week's Bitcoin Beta Challenge, we will be focusing the next week on final preparations for our "soft" launch period, at which point we will be open for real money ring game play followed closely behind by our introductory of Multi-Table and Sit & Go tourney schedules. Although we will not be hosting another BTC giveaway after this one, you are ALL still welcome to jump onto the beta platform to observe and comment on the changes and improvements we will be finalizing.

Watch for all major announcements regarding Infiniti Poker, our software and launch date on Twitter (@InfinitiPoker), Facebook and Tumblr

Good luck to you all...See you at the tables!!

Infiniti Poker Nearing Real-Money Launch

Infiniti Poker Nearing Real-Money Launch | PokerUpdate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast