Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New, yet odd.

Banned

New, yet odd.

I've spent 5+ years on Poker Stars. I followed protocol, understood "lingo", had a BLAST!
    Why is this site so different? User UNfriendly? CHAT un-approachable?

What do you mean User unfriendly, and chat unapproachable? How can things be improved for you?

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    im not sure i understand what exactly your saying here

I think he's referring to Carbon not Pokerowned.

Quote Originally Posted by seaeyes View Post
    I think he's referring to Carbon not Pokerowned.
    She's female and I think she's referring to chat because she mentioned a few times she was confused.

Banned
    Stephy...you were super nice to me. Thank you. The issue I have is that it feels as if everyone is good friends with each other and I really like that. I feel as if I knew many of you via jerseytime (my boyfriend), he talks about people/issues here and on carbon. So I decided to join (as we were on Pstars...watched each other, transfered winnings to each other, etc.) here and on Carbon. I just did not feel that new peeps were welcome. However; I enjoyed reading CHAT.....I know some rules (LIKE NO RED...giggles) and some of the players. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by prettypete View Post
    Stephy...you were super nice to me. Thank you. The issue I have is that it feels as if everyone is good friends with each other and I really like that. I feel as if I knew many of you via jerseytime (my boyfriend), he talks about people/issues here and on carbon. So I decided to join (as we were on Pstars...watched each other, transfered winnings to each other, etc.) here and on Carbon. I just did not feel that new peeps were welcome. However; I enjoyed reading CHAT.....I know some rules (LIKE NO RED...giggles) and some of the players. It was fun.
    New people are always welcome here and should be treated with respect. If you are having issues with someone not treating you fair please let a moderator know. If you have any questions please come ask any of the moderators we will be happy to help. Take your time in getting to know the site. It's full of promotions that are unique to the site. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    She's female and I think she's referring to chat because she mentioned a few times she was confused.
    eeks! I'm so sorry about that. My apologies prettypete,.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    prettypete u wud like ur stay here v.much plz enjoy and welcome to PO community!

Banned
    how nice P4444, it's nice to meet you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast