Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Is Working Towards a BR on Lock Poker too Risky?

Post title kinda covers it, but with all the heat they've been getting about not allowing/slow getting player withdrawals out, I'm curious what you guys think about trying to actually put effort into the site -- I mean would I even be able to withdrawal in the future since I have never deposited? Will they go out of business because of their obvious inability to manage their business?

Anyone have any advice?

From what I hear if you want to play on Revolution Juicy Stakes is the best site for actually getting your money out. People r selling lock pennies on the dollar. I would recommend winning network or swc. beware of swc though its donk heaven get it in good on the river dont let the donks suck out lol. I know that u always want bad players to try and catch you but they always seem to catch up on swc. I guess the same could be said for merge though lol. So yea I would stick to winning network bc they have 3 day cashouts to a debit card in your name

pick a site that you like.....there are too many to say which is best....any of the pokerowned freerolls are a great way to start building it

No one but you can figure out which site is best for you! sure you can get advice but you have to make the choice
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I'm sure there is plenty of risk involved, but I'm doing it. It's just another form of gambling. If they go under all I have wasted is my time and some PO points to buy into the FRs. But the traffic has sunk so low, it's pretty easy money right now, so I'll keep playing on the off chance I can withdraw eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Post title kinda covers it, but with all the heat they've been getting about not allowing/slow getting player withdrawals out, I'm curious what you guys think about trying to actually put effort into the site -- I mean would I even be able to withdrawal in the future since I have never deposited? Will they go out of business because of their obvious inability to manage their business?

Anyone have any advice?
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...ons-16847.html

Seasoned Veteran
    With the laws still unclear in most states, I'd be careful trying to build a BR on ANY site if you're from the US.