Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WORKING: PO Poker Client on Android!

I was bored one day at work so decided to see if I could figure out a way to play poker while at work, and the only client I thought that I could get to function besides Carbon and swc was the poker client here (since I've gotten other flash games to work, why not?) and......I GOT IT!!!

This should work for all Android versions 4.0.4 (ICS) and older. It "should" work on Jellybean (someone please confirm this). I don't believe it will work on Kit Kat (4.4) but if someone is willing to try go for it.

Heres what you need:

The browser is a standard web browser with flash support enabled, and one of the ONLY I could find that allows proper pinch-zoom (double tap to zoom doesn't seem to work however).

Now open the app and go to the main site (PokerOwned Forums - PokerOwned Forums) and log in. From there, go to client as usual

This isn't 100%, here's what I found as quirks/bugs so far:
    • Swype is non functional, any type in chat has to be tapped out
    • Sliders work poorly, Best way to place bets is tap into the number box and type the value of your bet

That's it so far. Try it out and post your results here!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

bump

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanx!!! Can't wait to give this a try on my tablet!!!!!!!

Great to hear - sadly, I have a Windows phone, but it's nice to know that we're getting to the point where I can play poker 24 hours a day
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

EddieTorr
    Your employer is undoubtedly going to be delighted to learn of your breakthrough!

yea obv gonna be degen ninja style ninja.gif

I just tried it. I did get in, everything loaded fine. I just had a little trouble with the chat (I'm still trying to get used to an all-touch keypad, I've only had my Android about 2 days.)

yea chats a b*tch atm, im not sure the easiest method since I use swype, i guess it just takes getting used to

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    yea obv gonna be degen ninja style ninja.gif
    OMG I'm LMBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. .

PokerOwned Master
    wow, that's coming to be more and more interesting. So shuffle up and deal! :-) good luck at the tables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast