Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Knight-Captain

Another pokerstars bad beat.

I am about 2 the point where I just want 2 completely quit playing poker online. After fighting my way thru a bunch of daily bad beats in $1 sng's, I was able 2 build up a little bankroll & decided 2 try a $3 sng. I was doing fine, down 2 about 6 players left (out of 9), & I was in 3rd place. Then, I got a-k & raised 3x the big blind. The big blind called, & the flop was k-8-3. I bet the size of the pot & he reraised me all in. Since he called the preflop raise, the only hands I thought he might have that could beat mine was either 3-3 or 8-8. More likely tho, I put him on a k-q or k-j. I called, & the donk had k-8 unsuited! He called a raise, w/ k-8, & just happened 2 hit TWO PAIR! WTF is wrong w/ these poker sites!?! That kind of crap happens to me all the time.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    I am about 2 the point where I just want 2 completely quit playing poker online. After fighting my way thru a bunch of daily bad beats in $1 sng's, I was able 2 build up a little bankroll & decided 2 try a $3 sng. I was doing fine, down 2 about 6 players left (out of 9), & I was in 3rd place. Then, I got a-k & raised 3x the big blind. The big blind called, & the flop was k-8-3. I bet the size of the pot & he reraised me all in. Since he called the preflop raise, the only hands I thought he might have that could beat mine was either 3-3 or 8-8. More likely tho, I put him on a k-q or k-j. I called, & the donk had k-8 unsuited! He called a raise, w/ k-8, & just happened 2 hit TWO PAIR! WTF is wrong w/ these poker sites!?! That kind of crap happens to me all the time.
    I must be a glutton 4 punishment, cuz after those bad beats, not only did I play another sng, but I also moved up a few dollars. I ended up all in w/ a-q against k-9. The flop? k-k-rag, and another k on the river, as if the other 2 weren't enuf. FML!

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    I must be a glutton 4 punishment, cuz after those bad beats, not only did I play another sng, but I also moved up a few dollars. I ended up all in w/ a-q against k-9. The flop? k-k-rag, and another k on the river, as if the other 2 weren't enuf. FML!
    OMG I hate when that happens. go all in with pocket kings or something and you see the other person with pocket aces and they hit both of them. You know you lost but when you see them hit its just like, cmon!

Hahah,on fulltilt,at daily dollar ..get aces in mid position ,stack about 90k,blinds 1,500/3000..first had about 280-300k and i simply shoved all in(like a fish)..get called by 4's..wanna know the flop ? 4-Q-4 and i was out after 5 hours of play

Corporal
    Bad beats...bad players...well...it's poker folks.

Corporal
    You know, I had some situation there my hand was beated for 3 times streight! First KK was push called by AA , then TT < 77 and then QQ < 35o oO so it is always sooo pitty then you have good or even stronger hand, and u loose with it!