Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

Win a seat @ the 2014 WSOP

I was listening to a poker radio show tonight and at one point there was mention of yet another poker site. I know nothing of it, but what I do know, PurePlay Poker is giving away a seat to the 2014 WSOP. From what I can tell, it wouldn't be easy, but if you are interested, take a peek at the link...

World Series- How to Win a Seat

Hope that works...good luck!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think Americans can win this.

I could be wrong though.

I'm thinking Americans are very able to win this, given it was an American Radio poker program I was listening to. My guess is they would likely cater to Americans.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Got this when I tried:
    Unfortunately, based on your location you are not eligible to play in this tournament. We encourage you to play in our other Tournaments or Poker Rooms.

Maybe because I'm in Canada, my google gave me that page. If you are interested, try the PurePlay Poker site. I don't know anything about this site, just passing on the info.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i just got on this site tonight... i'm in florida and there's a little blurb that says that florida isn't available to enter this this site... but i'm on it right now... going to see if i can get into the tourney once the registration for it starts up

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the info, i'll have to look into this.

Pure play is a subscription site, but they have a very limited free section of games. The play here is TERRIBLE. I've been messing around with a free account. I won $10 and I'm waiting to see how the redemption goes for that. I might consider paying the subscription if I get my $10 ok.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    A lot of these sites like WPT and others work on sweepstakes laws which are governed by the state so if your in the right state you have a shot.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ya im pretty sure only sattys to WSOP Americans can win are live (except NJ and NV)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast