Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Wild west tourneys?

Lock has MTTs in the lobby called "wild west". Anyone know what those are about?

PokerOwned Master
    Doggone it. I had left my lobby open so I could register for it. Totally slipped my mind to register for the Monday 10:25pm game, doh.
    I know it says take as many shots as you want as it is an unlimited 50 cent + 10 cent buyin and rebuys game. Blinds are 5 minutes. 500 chips given out. Rebuy gives 10,000 chips. Some games are $300 GTD and others are $500 GTD. Maximum 300 players. 45 minute late registration.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 06-18-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Alot of 'allin' players and didn't care how many times they rebought. I guess they felt it was worth it in the end although, I'm pretty sure most of them didn't even come close to the money before they finally gave up. I'll try it again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Alot of 'allin' players and didn't care how many times they rebought. I guess they felt it was worth it in the end although, I'm pretty sure most of them didn't even come close to the money before they finally gave up. I'll try it again sometime.
    Yea they changed the format,,,before you could enter during the break and add-on and then go from there.. now you have to play at least 15 minutes before the add-ons.,,, and blinds at that point will eat your buy-in of 500 chips in one hand,,,I'm out.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    You can re buy as much and as many times as you want for 500 each(IE 3x rebuys for 1500) till the cutoff which is about an hour. The add on is also .50 or .60 for 10k in chips. If you plan on cashing or even winning, I would say to keeping re buying chips and definitely take the add on. I lost my whole entire lock BR of 12.00 on this donk-a-ment.
    Best of luck in this one.
    Last edited by RWPFhero; 06-19-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Finally played one, it was $300guar. Took 7th, not a bad little turbo.

Congratulations on your Juicy win YallWatchDis,

Out of 88 players in Tournament 14882233 (Wild West Tourney - $300 GTD), you came in 7th and have won $13.22.

You've also been awarded 1.4 Frequent Player Points for participating in the tournament.

Kind Regards,
    Juicy Stakes Support

PokerOwned God
    not bad man

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Yea they changed the format,,,before you could enter during the break and add-on and then go from there.. now you have to play at least 15 minutes before the add-ons.,,, and blinds at that point will eat your buy-in of 500 chips in one hand,,,I'm out.
    AGREE AGREE too crazy now lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not a fan of the flip till break, but congrats lion. what that cost?

PokerOwned Master
    Looks like they were out there for 2 days and now they are history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast