Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned God
    From my observation at the carbon site was when you make a deposit you seem to get good hands and things go your way - then after awhile as your br starts to go down and after a period of time it seems you do not get the hands anymore - so the computer wants you to deposit again - yes hands are random - but I think the giving out of the randomness depends on your deposit or deposits and timeframe of those deposits

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    From my observation at the carbon site was when you make a deposit you seem to get good hands and things go your way - then after awhile as your br starts to go down and after a period of time it seems you do not get the hands anymore - so the computer wants you to deposit again - yes hands are random - but I think the giving out of the randomness depends on your deposit or deposits and timeframe of those deposits
    While everyone always says this is ridiculous, it's amazing how many times i've heard and seen this. A while ago, while on another forum, there was a guy who just dep. on carbon and was commenting how easy it was to build a bankroll there. Everyday he posted how much he made and fishy the tables were. I'd post that things will change shortly and he'd laugh and say how ridiculous it is to suggest rigged rng's. Within a week, he was posting in the rigged threads. I still don't see how they could rig it and not get caught, but I see things on a reg basis that I've never seen playing live. But I still play and can only hope its my imagination and variance.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think that it is rigged per say but online poker operators definitely aren't the best business operations with the exception of Pokerstars. Look at UltimateBet/Absolute and FTP.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    perfect reason why i dont deposit anywhere
    and if i cant start from zero to hero i dont play the site

PokerOwned God
    that is why I love this forum -a great opportunity to play in real money games

PokerOwned Master
    Too everyone who thinks it is rigged, sorry to break it to you but you are a poor poker player

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456